Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to get Paid in Writing?


Actually, my profession as a computer engineer is way to different in what I am doing right now. As a computer engineer, I need to know all the new technology that is available in the market so that I will be updated in new technologies, gadgets etc. Also computer troubleshooting is my expertise!

Since a love computer troubleshooting, I did convert it something that new. That is by writing, writing articles so that I can help others worldwide. When I started writing when my buddy informed me on how to gain money from it. At first I didn’t believed him but after a few months, changes happened. Now I am earning dollars! Its amazing right.

So how can you get money by writing? Actually if your blog is over 3 months you can apply in different pay program sites like PayPerpost, Sponsored Reviews, Buy Blog Reviews, or even Smorty. They are good payers but first you must know is by following rules. If you are not following rules using these different programs, there is a big possibility that the will suspend or ban your site so be careful. Do not cheat and copy other articles and put it under your name. That is prohited! It’s a big NO NO!!! You can also register under the banners that I have!

No comments: