Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bad Impression

While im surfing, I opened my very first and non active blog site in other dot com and look in one subscription there and i found a blog of a blogger that gives a negative impression to me. So sad to say because youve been a good fellow and in time you will read that you didn't give her any chance to fly on by herself. Its pretty weird on my part because i thought that i'd become a good influence to her but she took it in a wrong way. Too bad for you because i found a really nice person right now and i am thankful its not you.

What will happen if you and I were still together, nah i think nothing will happen because you are focussing on your modelling and i am preparing for my future. Love and fashion will not work, and besides you are a hot headed person, you know that?huh! Youre like your father in a way but not totally like him.

Moving forward, i appreciate what we had and i am thankful that i met you because i will not know my mistakes if you didnt came along in my life. Right now, i am well contented and happy with my girl. She is pretty, kind, lovable, understanding, very good in the kitchen[cooking] and she's always looking back from where she was raised meaning to say she loves her family so much. She is also a responsible person and she's like a baby, cute.

No comments: